Friday 21 February 2014

Shopping...yuck!

Fridays are my usual town day.  When I go in to get supplies needed, groceries, banking etc.  If I can get away with going I will.  I don't like shopping.  I included a pic of my favorite kind of shopping list below...maybe you'll get a chuckle from it.....or inspiration!

So how about you?  Do you love or hate shopping? Our goal is to be almost completely self-sufficient some day so that going to town for anything will only be needed on a very minimal basis, like maybe every two months or less.

Have you reached that point yet? What do you go to town for?

Short post because I have to get to town and back but I look forward to your replies.  You can also answer us on Facebook at our page at www.facebook.com/homesteadingalberta.

~Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment