Monday 17 February 2014

Happy Monday!

I don't hate winter. In fact I actually like snow and the way everything looks covered in white and the cool crisp air. I like cozying up to the fireplace and wearing big warm sweaters.

But because this will be our first Spring on the farm I am anxiously waiting for it to get here! 30 days till the first official day of Spring!

Our list is very long for everything we want to do once the snow is gone and it gets longer every day. We are constantly talking about all there will be to do. How about you? Do you have any big Spring plans?

Our first priority so that we are ahead for next winter is to bring in some of the wood that is piled around our property and build a wood shed. It will be a big first project.

We keep categorizing everything has low or high priority and that changes daily. After all plans are made to be changed!!

Today I'm working on our web-site which I hope to have finished very soon. And tomorrow we will have some news!

Hope you have a great Monday!


~Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment