Saturday 16 November 2013

P.A.L. and R.P.A.L.

Last spring I took my wife shooting at a range for the very first time. I grew up around guns most of my life but my wife was uncomfortable around guns. Knowing that we would eventually be on an acreage she decided she had to try to get over her fear of firearms. Have I ever mentioned how strong my wife can be when she puts her mind to something. Well I should have. So after getting to shoot a 22 caliber hand gun in a controlled environment we decided to get our P.A.L. and R.P.A.L.'s. We both took the courses and passed but decided to wait to see if we would finally get our property before we sent away for them. After moving onto the acreage and we had a little extra time we have decided we need to send away for them. so hopefully we will get them in the near future.

P.S. I wonder how many brownie point I am going to get?  

No comments:

Post a Comment