Tuesday 29 October 2013

Snow, Snow, and more Snow

Ok we did some checking and it seems that to have our drive way plowed it will cost us anywhere from $150.00 to $500.00. Ouch, considering my wife is now snowed in with no chance of getting out of the driveway. Started looking for a tractor. Kijiji is a good source but I want something that is easy to drive. We will have to finance it as anything new enough to have hydrostatic drive is still quite expensive. So I have been calling around to the dealers getting pricing. The bigger the tractor the better, needs to have a front end loader, mid mount mower deck, 3 point, hitch and p.t.o. I think we will need one with at least 18 hp. to be able to plow the driveway. With that info in mind when I go home for days off we will be going into the dealerships and getting a tractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment