Thursday 20 March 2014

To-do lists

I was looking at our to-list for this spring and boy, is it long!! Don't know how we are going to figure out what to do first.
How about you? Do you find that you just have too many things to do and not enough time. And it's hard to prioritize what to do first?
Well you have my sympathy!! 

It has been sooo nice here the last week and a bit. We are forecast to get a bit of snow but that could change. I love this time of year when you get to see everything being uncovered after winter.

Sometimes it can be fun! Like this morning, I stepped out to bring some wood in to the house from the back porch (for the still cool nights) and was surprised to see that most of the snow beside the porch is gone. And I found a pair of shoes that had been sitting outside and were not brought in before they were covered in snow. Hopefully after a little air-drying they will be fine.

I've also noticed more squirrels and birds hanging around. Guess they are enjoying the weather too. I am off to search on-line for aprons. Never worn one but yesterday I dumped sauce all over me. So, an apron might be nice! lol
Only one more day till Friday! Have a good one!


~Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment